Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arch Inside stickers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the prize for guessing Delbertas real name goes to ......

I was kimda hopeing she would make a dental receptionist or Primeminister though 😳

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

Mav

I belong to a different race, my cars don't have have stickers . . .

Its good you are keeping all the sticker enthusiasts happy, we are all different

Would like to continue supporting arch 😶‍🌫️ who have been excellent with a wealth of experience and knowledge.

Computer welding robots may be superficially impressive but zilch intelligence or knowledge, anyone can push a button.

That's why mav's also doing a set of 'welded by wall-e' stickers for the newer cars

As opposed to the Caterham 21 stickers that will say

Gelcoat by Harry Potter 😬

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

*arrowup*Mine would *thumbup*

None of this namby pamby alloy engine carp that keeps going 'bang' or gives a computer readout of the sh1t that has just happened to your engine so you can go to the pub and say "look, this is the emerald laptop print out from my special data output thingy that tells me I have a fecked engine - brilliant isn't it?" *tongue* 😬

I'll also have a 'clams outside' sticker please 😬 *smokin*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

• Area Representative

TB perfectly H.

I am always amazed by the reverence in which Arch is held, which I think is because it would appear that no-one on Blatchat does any metal-bashing these days.

Having started my "career" working with a company doing light engineering, what Arch does appears to be familiar and pretty ordinary.

They do it well, everything is completed to a high standard but to an indeterminate schedule and to an inexact budget using very conservative technology.

At the same time, if I had been at Caterham Cars I doubt that I would have voted to change supplier. The cost advantages must have been considerable because the disruption caused by changing would have been considerable also.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

The cost advantages must have been considerable because the disruption caused by changing would have been considerable also

That assumes that it was a rational & good decision...

what Arch does appears to be familiar and pretty ordinary

Which makes you wonder about why so many of the other kit brands are so agricultural if this is just run of the mill, workaday stuff *wink*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com