Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arch Inside stickers

• Area Representative

Do you think Mav will have a special version for those of us with '95 or '96 eras in rust red and flaky (non-aliased low res) edges to the lettering?

Note to Mav the moderator - I decided I shouldn't cr@p on the real thread *nono*; needless to say I don't want an Arch Inside sticker 😬

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thanks for not posting on the main thread - It's a charity thing really. I don't do a lot of that, but what little I do, I want it to count.

Needless to say the BPFOM is safely tucked away. 😬

• Area Representative

Mav: I thought it was quite funny really - I looked at the chassis by the rear offside wheel last week and it looks *eek*.

When I was working in metal bashing in the early '80's powder-coating was conventional and well established technology. OK, some flaked off the interior of theatre/studio lights but that was the result of several hundred degree heat. I certainly don't remember any "dodgy batches".

As I said in the 90,000 thread - I think I will have to rebuild at the 100,000 mile mark.

BPFOM
*confused*

• Area Representative

Back Ont 'opic:

Mav - you appear to have enough takers without me - and good luck with your efforts. I don't even use the "Ital Inside" logo I have to hand!

Tried posting my first 'slightly challenging' post upstairs on this topic - couldn't understand the sudden interest in the arch chassis . . .

Still think they should buy an ariel car with superb arch chassis on display! You would not need the sticker then.

I agree Macmillian nurses are wonderful and should be supported - are people really buying a Macmillian nurse sticker?

Puzzled

Chris,

It's not an interest in the chassis per se, more the sticker to put on the car.

The fact is I'm doing it for the owners first and the charity second. I had a few made up last year, adn they were extremly well recieved and I've had a lot of requests to have another batch made up, so before I get them made, I need to know how many...

As I say the Charity side is secondary as far as I'm concerned, as I don't want to make any profit from them, but asking for the exact money plus postage is not worth having them made, or my time to send them out...