Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Breaking news!

Mike Oxbiggar

My grim drove her Mini from Cinderford to Aberystwyth AND BACK today and nothing broke!! Nothing fell off, nothing caught fire, nothing siezed up, the AA/RAC were not troubled and the car came home under its own steam. *wavey*

Absolutely fecking amazing - this car has never left Gloucesterhire before and made it back! (Well it has - on an Overbrooks recovery lorry *redface*)

This car, for anyone who knows of it, is a 998cc, 1991, BRITISH Mini, not German carp *thumbdown* It is to British engineering what Genghis Knan was to child care! *smile*

I am truly amazed by today's round-trip of 230 miles, I was in the passenger seat and witnessed this miraculous event. AND SHE NEVER CRASHED IT! *smokin* 😬

I shall now retire to bed in shock.

Joint AR South Wales The Taffia

Webshots here

Christ next my MGC will actually stop oooooouzing fluids and will manage the torque long enough to burn a gallon of fuel

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

*arrowup*Hang on ... did anyone see something pink and oinking with wings!!?? 😳 *tongue*

Well done that mini though ... always good to read I a heart-warming tale of intrepidation on a Sunday night *biggrin* 😶‍🌫️

feck it all

Motors TV all day and SCrumpy Jack

I'm hearing Murray Walker comentating on the James Humt Mamorial 😬

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm