Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loton Park - Yellow Trowl

Mark Durrant

Well what a great day but littered with too many visits to the grass. My note book could barely keep up in the morning so if your not on the list or you know of someone who should appear please drop me a Blatmail. The hall of shame reads as follows:

Matthew Willoughby

Andrew Jenkins

Mike Sankey x 3 (three) *rolleyes*

Richard Price

Nigel Fox

Paul Fortster

Neil Cavanagh

Adrian Williams

..and despite giving a briefing at lunchtime on driving standards *rolleyes* the holder of the yellow trowel for Harewood is

Mark Durrant

A case of do as I say, not as I do *nono*

Katie Price and Rob Spencer both picked up nominations for the Comp Sec award but were able to repair the damage enabling them to complete their timed runs

Congratulations to all the class winners

• Support Team

Mr Price was indeed carrying a spare "ear" which seem to be a bit of a consumable item *redface* at Loton (Richard had a similar experience 2 years ago at Loton).

So its a big THANKS *thumbup* to all of you who helped me to fix the car over lunch (Graham, Stephen, Paul F, Paul C, Malcolm and others) but especially to Mr Price *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* who not only provided the spare ear but also fitted it for me (despite me getting in the way). No missed runs fortunately.

Unfortunately the nose cone also got a bit ripped as I bounced sideways over the rocky verge exiting Museum.

Looking forward to Harewood though

Rob