Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Memories of Loton.......

FlymoFraser

.....How grey and hard Armco looks when you are up close and getting closer on the first corner on your first run.

.....Hundreds of necks glowing red in the baking sun punctuated only by a few bright white necks of those who had been sensible with the suncream

.....Malcolms face in the split second between seeing Steve Unwins first practice time and remembering that he had swappedto class 6 😬

.....The peace and contentment punctuated only by the sound of cooling exhausts ticking, crickets chirping, trees russeling while we were at the top waiting for the red flags to stop flying.

......The discovery of a new word "dedioneer" "someone who replaces or repairs a de dion ear" spooky that the inventor rapidly became a dedioneer - and who'd have thought that Mr Price of all people would have a spare handy.

.....The look on Matt Willoughby's face after he had gone off after Fallow only minutes after Mark's post prandial chat. *nono*

.....The feeling of beating last years time. *cool*

Ahhhh Loton, happy days. Roll on Harewood 😬

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Edited by - neil1202 on 27 Jul 2008 19:08:16

Neil

Many thanks for the help with gear and tape due to my broken beamer being left at hotel

Didnt see Malcolms face but i was on barely legal acb10s which just squeezed through the scrutineer on sunday and with some added bhp to class 1 cars i admit.Sunday was as hot ,less busy and another second and a half off the saturday times,so happy days.

Looking forward to hairy harewood

Cheers

Steve