Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anti Cav Tank

K7JTA

Have you got it off the car so you can look at it?

The oil flows *in* to the outside of the filter and *out* down the middle.

The sandwich plate diverts the oil before it goes into the filter.

The oil flow should be *into* the top of the Apollo tank (long pipe) and back from the bottom.

That gives you all the info, but I don't have one in front of me to give you the direct answer on which pipe goes where. You have to thread the pipes through the alternator belt - it is easiest to take the alternator off for test fitting. I found that the sharp corner on the engine block needed to be filed to a smooth curve. The pipes run tight to the engine block and the outside union needs to be mounted bent towards the block slightly.

Peterid=teal>

253 BHP K-seriesteeth.gif, no gearboxbum.gifid=red>

• Area Representative

K7JTA

The long hose connects to the top of the apollo tank The connection to the sandwich plate is the inner one nearest to the engine. Connect the short hose to the outer connection on the sandwich plate & to the lower connection on the apollo tank.

Then hope it doesn't leak!

Just a couple of tips...

The return pipe from the bottom of the Apollo bends up in a very tight curve before disappearing off through the alt belt loop and back to the sandwich plate. You need to be careful not to kink the hose at this point. Also, make sure you tie down the hoses with plenty of ty-wraps.

JV