Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Leather s-type seats and tunnel

A Ashby

Pair of S3 s-type leather seats (including headrests and runners) and leather tunnel for sale £350

The seats have been re-upholstered (and I've also given them some leather treatment) so they and the leather tunnel are in good condition.

The tunnel is the standard one with caterham part code 77677A and is described as the 'S3 fixed handbrake grip version'

In West Malling, Kent and can also deliver in Cambridge area if it helps.

C7 SSP is back *smile*

Edited by - Andrew Ashby on 19 Jul 2008 22:57:11

Hi Andrew, thanks for your mail, two questions : because 'has been re-upholstered? the frame structure and the two wings of plastic are in good condition? I have a live axle and brake with the tunnel can not mount it but I can take the same sooner or later I will have 'a De Dion. the place is ok. I know Dover arrival to London on 25 late evening or early morning 26. How is best for you? P.S. your mail is not available ..I send you my mail and return message: Failed

Luigi,

I have sent you emails answering yr questions (& clarifying my contact details). If you are coming to Dover and driving to London, you will be passing within a mile of my house and you are very welcome either late 25th or early 26th - I will be here !

I look forward to seeing you then 😬

C7 SSP is back *smile*