Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harness in Yellow where to buy .....

Markiebabes

Loving it! *thumbup*

Minor bits, like the crazy speedo and the brake light switch that needs to be moved closer or the lights come on only when I brake hard. A bit dangerous considering that we barely need to touch brakes at town speeds. I was told off by a delivery van driver yesterday 😬

I have yellow Luke harnesses in my car - I believe (though could be wrong) that these were originally manufactured for the JPE as a special by Caterham.

However, when I wanted to add a crotch strap I purchased same from Caterham but it came with the incorrect tang for my buckle, so spoke directly to Luke who kindly replaced it with one which had a compatible tang. Therefore, yellow webbing seems to be available off the shelf if you ask Luke directly.

Cheers,

Pierson

Mark

I would talk to the sales guys at Luke, they were really helpfull when I replaced my harnesses a few months ago.

MAke sure they know its for a caterham and they will set up the buckles for left and right etc etc.

Alan

PS Should we arrange a Penn blat to S'tone?

Mark.Have you thought a dose of jaundice would totally complete your colour coding 😬 😬 😬 but I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Do they make "yellow wall tyres" like whitewalls?

You need to make Silverstone on the Saturday for the parade lap....after all your car has been in the mags and has now got serious provenance. Might see you there *wavey*

• Area Representative

I have a yellow car and I have recently fitted black Sabelt harnesses which have yellow badges and I think they look good with the car. 😬

Paul Richards

Area Representative - L.A.D.S. (Lancashire and District Sevens)

LADS Website

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional

Tim *thumbup* *thumbup*

OMG yellow walled tyres 😬 😬 just what i have been searching for LOL 😬 😬

Peter,yep back safe and sound found some lovelly passes on the french/swiss border (2900m 😳)hope your trip was as good ?

John *wink* don't get me started already thinking of winter upgrades *redface*

Paul ,Tart trainers and jacket *wink* Pic in low flying was *smokin*

will def catch up soon ok and talk more on a dawn raid *wink*

hope you got your rear wing fixed ok ?

Paul R *thumbup*

Mark *wavey*

R400 MW 203 bhp of pure fun ( more so with Aero fitted )