Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shelsley Pictures

Shaun_E

• Area Representative
where were you standing to get the first lot, I didn't think you could get over the right side of the hill

Neil,

I'd guess that the cars are between bottom esse and top esse, and they are taken from the RHS of the track.

• Support Team

Neil we were on the right hand side of the track if you are looking up the hill. First lot of photos (rear views mostly) were taken from below the bottom Ess and the second batch were taken between the Esses as cars exited the first Ess.

Simon - YHM

If anyone else wants copies then blatmail me and I will send them on. They are about 3MB each.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Here are my photo’s from the day - the first 15 or so from the start line are a bit samey, but I liked the image of the start line banner with the nice blue sky.

Shot at iso 400 - a mistake I think. Quite a bit of noise on the images - made worse in Photoshop Elements when I tried to handle some of the exposure issues and extremes of contrast (back to 100/200, lose the polarising filter and make do with slightly lower shutter speeds).

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the day and hope to be watching you all competing at Loton in a few weeks time.

-----Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - now looking at things from a slightly different perspective.

Jingars

This is not the first time we have been in the vicinity of each other and not got to meet (Curborough and Midlands Breakfast Club). Will try to catch up with you and say hi *wavey* at one of the upcoming events (Loton, Curbs, Chip Shop run, Midlands Breakfast Club).

When you say I ‘got you in the carpark’ - are you referring to one of the 7’s or the guy reaching into the boot of the estate?

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy - now looking at things from a slightly different perspective.

Steve,

The BRG/yellow one in the foreground is mine. The blue one in the background belongs to a chap called John who lives in Redditch - I got a brief chat in with him when over the lunch break.

It would be good to meet up *thumbup*

• Support Team

Mike, Adrian - YHM

Rob - tried to send pictures to your work address but they bounced. Blatmail me if you have an alternative address I can send to.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing