Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Windy (cat not miller)

Well PP if you don't come from Hemel, it's like this ......... A man and a woman will meet for the first time and start talking .....

If your from Hemel, on a drunken night out, down the alley behind (now I'm stretching my memory) 'The Living Room' (I think that was what it was called) two people whilst throwing up suddenly ......

Dicks

There's a few 'issues' here now.

A. C'mon Windy stop ducking the issue - it's saturday night, I'm sure you have had a few glasses - where did the sig come from 🤔 (gurls take you there instead of being made there (they also take you to hell *eek*)), mines from a Joe Walsh album.

B. PP it was probably called that before you were born *eek*, in those days Paradise Lost in Watford (or whatevar it is now) was called Bailey's where I saw Buck's Fizz perform 'Making your mind up' 😔 😔 😔 😔 😔 (now that is *redface*)

Dicks

right, couple of glasses of Fleurie, reason R@S ... one of the gentlemen of verona ( lets call 'im Norm) had me mistook for a blokey type creature when I asked what SWMBO meant *rolleyes* and so because my username and lack of sig ( cos you can't trust the grubbyment to kept your details safe anymore and if you google my real name lots to do with the L7 club comes up ) I put something alluding to the fact I'm XX rather than XY in my location to help people out 😶‍🌫️

boring ...sorry 😔

Edited by - WindyCat on 6 Jul 2008 10:14:44

• Area Representative

Paradise Lost?

Such an allusion for a nightclub *confused* I wonder if they have read any Milton

"I thought Milton was an antiseptic untill I went to Paradise Lost"

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.