Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Raspberry Wheat Beer

Delbert

Almost afraid to ask upstairs in case I should only buy Tescos value larger but I gather a certain shedder tests beer for a living

I am busily drinking my way through various Raspeberry beers however none are the pinky / mauvey color of the ones I drank in Mastricht recently

Any ideas which brand I should try *confused*

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

I'm in the process of testing some PROPER ginger beer 😬

Granny Ogg's Weapons Grade Ginger Beer (at LEAST 6.5% ABV) 🥰

Seems easy enough to brew your own at home, just need to "grow" a ginger beer plant 😶‍🌫️

My grampa used to brew his own when i was a nipper... There was always a stack of bottles in the back yard. He knew when it was ready to drink when the first bottle exploded *eek*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Ah, Ginger Beer Plant 😬. Used to grow my own as a youngster. The old big brown beer bottles with the rubber twist bungs were ideal. But it was live stuff and pressures could grow *eek* *eek* *eek*

Brings back great memories and kinda makes me want to do it all again.

Steve.

Sussex (West) AR

Not forgetting Percy the Polar Bear

Del

'La Becasse' - lovely stuff, good natural raspberry flavour and not too sweet. Available from most French supermarkets and a few places here.

I spent a year working in Belgium (long time ago now!) and went to a lot of beer festivals with the friends I made out there. There was another brand I liked that was made in a town close to Brussels that began with 'L', they did a range of naturally yeasted and fruit beers. Just can't remember the name, but the brewery was the same name as the town.

A Woman's Place is - in her Se7en