Hi ruff seven

Find one of the member belows posts and follow his profile

7heavensoon

You are at a complex junction

Kind regards

Ian

Dreaming of a Se7en someday soon

Edited by - MrP on 24 Jun 2008 12:44:38

Top rad outlet to largest outlet on the water outlet casting located at rear of head.

Bottom rad outlet to thermostat larger outlet

From the smaller outlet on thermostat 'T' a hose to (1) expansion tank bottom connection & (2) Heater valve inlet (top connection on heater)

Smallest outlet on water outlet casting on rear of head to expansion tank bleed inlet connection.

Next largest outlet on water outlet casting to heater valve outlet (lower) connection.

Done.

BUSA POWWWER

With a Raceline water rail and the standard Caterham radiator, I used the three hoses suggested by Simon Bell here (Caterham part nos 594-5, 594-3 and 73154) along with a dose of bling consisting of a 3" and two 12" × 32 mm connecting pipes from Demon Tweeks (part nos AHF093 and AHF095) (I think one of the 12" could have been replaced with a 6"). I also needed a blanking cap for the metal outlet from the standard thermostat housing.

We did away with the expansion bottle and ended up with the arrangement that can be seen here, here, here and here. (Please excuse the state of the wiring (and everything else) - it's still a work in progress!)

There's a picture showing the position of the exhaust hole here - it really needs to be about half an inch bigger all round.

Adam