Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1992 Supersprint Dedion £7900

Midas

• Leadership Team

It's time to move on up the Caterham ownership ladder, so my first Caterham is for sale. I'm the 4th owner and have owned this car for about 4 years.

key details:

MOT - Apr 09

Tax - May 09

Spec:

Clams

All Yellow body

FIA Rollbar

Leather pre-S Seats

Caterham mats & 7 grill.

Racetech Alpha leather steering wheel

All weather gear including tonneau.

5 prisoner alloys (Minilites available)

nearly new Yoko tyres

LOWERED DRIVERS SIDE FLOOR - A must if you're over six foot?

Mechanical Spec:

Caterham Supersprint built from a starter kit in 1992. The kit was complete except the gearbox (5 speed) and diff which came from an XR4i.

The engine was built and fitted by SPR (Caterham Agent). It was an uprated Ford Crossflow built to Supersprint spec. I have all the invoices and engine details (as supplied by Roger King who worked at that time at SPR).

I had the head converted and rebuilt to unleaded by Roger King

The car was finally completed by SPR for the original owner, and they did the post-build check.

I have extensive records for the car - 3 folders of bills including probably all MOTs, tax discs, and every possible receipt.

I have completed a lot of work on the car - all four wings have been relaced in my ownership. I've fitted a freestyle handling kit with adjustable plaforms, and have fitted a 7 Workshop header tank for a closed water system.

The car has recently benefitted from an extensive bodywork refurb at a Caterham main Agent which included: new uprated front chassis (to accommodate a new 8% rack), front nose cone, uprated ali radiator and oil cooler, plus new drivers sideskin, bonnet and scuttle.

The car has never been knowingly driven in the wet, and is on pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/578499.htm

I'm looking for £7900 *biggrin*- I'm available on 07880784797 to chat at any time. The car is located in Bristol, and and can be viewed on weekends

• Leadership Team

Car now sold and exported to France by a very nice gentleman who rang me an hour after first post 😳

Now I need a 1.6 SS with all the toys - about 12k budget if anyone is interested?