Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Test - No really, it is.....

CageyH

Hmm. S'ok. I wasn't sure initially if you were selling it or what....

Personally, I'd find some good weather to take the main pictures - and probably get rid of that see-saw thing (in the pics at least).

Just had another look (2nd impression). Defintitely, definitely get some pics in good weather - it just looks grey and miz. Tellya what - sub me a few days pay and I'll sit around waiting for sunshine with my willy-substitute camera-kit... *thumbup* *wink*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Why have you got a LoCost chassis on the front lawn

So Norms got some competition Eh??

So do you get awaken by a clout over the heeed with a frying pan ??

Kept up til 5 evey morning emptying the wine lake 😬

MGC Diff required, cash waiting

Unfortunately, it is not mine....

It's the fiancee's parents.

Thanks for the proof read. Typo corrected.

It is my first attempt at a website, so when I was asked, I was not too keen on doing this....

I agree about the pictures, but he only sunny ones I have are when it was a restaurant.

I'll try and get some more in the summer.

Now for the challenging bit - A French version!

Only dead fish go with the flow....!

Hmm, needs some work...

Gite Cassou is a 5 bedroom gite, located in a tranquil setting ofin the countryside of Aveyron, France.

Located 60 km North of Rodez (nearest railway station and airport), 20 km from Laguiole, Espalion, Entraygues sur Truyère, and 3 km from Saint Amans des Côts, this recently refurbished Gite and offers an ideal location for a family or group holiday.

Situated off the main road from Saint Amans Des Cots and Montezic, the Gite offers plentiful parking, a large garden area, laid to grass, and a terrace for those relaxed evening meals

I have to agree about the photo. Difficult to inspire summer-holidaily thoughts if the first impression is overcast and a bit gloomy. As it's not the most characterful exterior, has it got lovely views or charming rooms you could show pictures of? And if you want to be spot-on with the text, then in addition to Tony's amendments you should make up your mind whether it's "Saint Amans des Côts" or "Saint Amans Des Cots" Also, "north" in "60 km North" should have a small n.

Now for the challenging bit - A French version
On a more shedly note: Why not save yourself the bother of 2 versions and just do one in Franglais *tongue*

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

Thought your intro could do with a bit more umpf ...

Gite Cassou is a generous 5 bedroom gite, in the beautiful countryside of Aveyron, France, renowned for its breathtaking wide open spaces pierced by deep ravines.

Located 60 km north of the historic city of Rodez (Nearest railway station and Airport) and 20 km from the towns of Laguiole, famous for its knife making ancestary, Espalion, which has many medieval houses, museums and a Renaissance Chateau to explore, and Entraygues sur Truyère, which stands dramatically at the confluence of the river Lot and Truyere. Activities in the local area include horse riding, fishing, swimming in the Lacs du Levezou and plenty of walking/hiking opportunities, therefore the gite is perfectly situated for a family or group holiday.

Off the main road from the pretty village of Saint Amans Des Cots (3km away) and Montezic, the property, which was originally the excellent restaurant “Auberge de Cassou”, has been recently refurbished by the owners Michel and Nicole Calvet, to provide a superb gite with plentiful parking, a large, south-facing, lawned garden and a wonderful terrace to enjoy relaxed evening meals watching the sunset.

Tony can sort the grammar

Oh and don't say the sofa only seats 6 when the accommodation sleeps 10!! Just something along the lines of 'plenty of seating for 10-12 people'.

Edit Forgot to mention that I think the site layout is good *thumbup* Easy to navigate and looks sophisticated *cool*

Edited by - WindyCat on 24 Jun 2008 20:56:24

Cagey Send me the photo and i'll convert it into a sunny shot for you in Photoshop, i use it

professionally..i can lose the blue frame in the forground too.

*wavey*

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰 here

Edited by - StEVEN on 24 Jun 2008 21:46:52

• Area Representative

Hi KG

I agree with WindyCat about using slightly more flamboyant English.

I agree with others about the pix - rather dull but may have to suffice at the moment.

More information about the locale, which is a bit sketchy at the moment and I would have that more prominently positioned. Your menu might be "The Gite" with a sub-menu or some click throughs and "The Region" with additional information and possibly some links.

Minor issues (I hope)

On my edition of Mozilla your costs page does not display correctly (text lays out badly and overlaps line to line)

Also sort out the typefaces as they are not consistent (again, when looking in Mozilla)

I will also look at it in Opera, which will probably display differently (one page of my own site displays well in Explorer and Opera but not as well or as designed in Mozilla)

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

• Area Representative

It does display better in Opera.

Other points - I would not use Times Roman, I would find a more modern looking, more legible font.

On some of the pages I would use fewer of the photos, the pages do look a little crowded at the moment.

Edited by - Golf Juliet Tango on 24 Jun 2008 22:45:40