Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Complete Bench Seat.

Merrick Linnett

Merrick, just picked up a car with full bench seat/swabs etc. in black and in very good condition.

If I can find 2 single seats or if you know of anybody with some spare then we may be in with a shot.

Cheers,

Kenny

Ex HPC, Ex SLR400 and now proud owner of noisy, vulgar,spitting, popping and banging ex race x/flow bought in a moment of madness after a 5 year sabatical.

No probs Merrick but don't go rooting out a set of kevlar tillets for me as I would be very embarrassed and could not do the swap *wink* *cool*

Was thinking of the old style leather jobbies or similar as a replacement but open to suggestions, will post a wanted ad next week anyway and if anything turns up the benchies are yours.

Cheers,

Kenny

Ex HPC, Ex SLR400 and now proud owner of noisy, vulgar,spitting, popping and banging ex race x/flow bought in a moment of madness after a 5 year sabatical.

Merrick

I'm in the process of fitting new seats to my Seven. I have a complete bench seat for sale. Not in bad condition but not as new.

Looking for £75.00 + carriage (or GONADS if you are not in a hurry). Could take some photos and email them to you.

Ammo

Raceco.com