Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Rule Suggestion..

neil.cavanagh

that you should gain a 0.5 second bonus each time you arrive at your local Caterham meeting in your speed-events registers SeVen when another competitor in your class goes along in their tintop.

To increase to 1 second if raining and aero-screened.

Will encourage the 'caterham' spirit of drive it there, compete and drive it home...

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

as Mark turned up in his tintop, and nasty diesel at the, last night, even though it was a lovely evening, apparenetly I'm allowed 2 seconds to be removed from my time for the next event... *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* (might mean I can get close to Mark's time now...) 😬 😬 😬

*wavey*D21:

Point 1: See sunday morning's Swinley Forest thread

Point 2: Lost 3 kg so far this week... something to do with not feeling like eating. We'll sort this out tonight

Point 3: Plans a foot. 😬 😬 (and not canadian)

Rob,

Point 4: Well I do have a life long mission to persuade people that Apple is Satan's bed-buddy. Does that count?? *wavey* *wavey* 😬

Neil,

Ask fletch (he was the last from here to scoff food chez me) - you're probably going to put on 5kg overnight between the food and booze.

We're looking at dave's special sizzling prawn fajitas, secret recipe fried chicken strips, beef chilli tacos, spicy rice and mental hot salsa. With an option on either Bombardier ale, Tanqueray and tonic, chilled Pouilly Fuisse or a nice Argentine Red.

The only saving grace will be the arsekicking i give you at Wii tennis. Might burn off a taco/fajita or two.

I've got 50p your bribe fund if you want