Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Head Lamp Beam adaptors

Petrolhead

they have instructions with them?

From memory you only need one bit - either the circles or the cones - but cant remember which one 😳 *redface*

The markings on the glass of the light help - but I think they go in one of the bottom corners - the corner the dipped light would shine out of...

---

my mind is blank....

worst case i guess stick them over the lower corner that the dipped light shines out of...I have seen several people just use masking tape on this corner of the light.

The light was covered in the instructions..or the glass pattern anyway (round with bent oblong covering dipped corner)

sorry im not really helping *redface*

---

my mind is blank....

I have to work it out afresh each year, but I think they go on the opposite side i.e. on the right.

Just put your lights on, and park in front of a wall... takes little time to work out which position restricts the "British dip" but it is certainly not brain surgery.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

If you look at those bean adapters they are very cleverly designed. They are designed to look like a lens but in fact they completely block the light. They are trying to appear to be more than just a piece of tape stuck over the lens which is exactly what they are.

I recommend using some electrical tape next time and save yourself £8 or have two beers and congratulate yourself on saving £8. *smile*

Dick

And all I ask is a fast car and a momo to steer her by

Racing is Life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting