Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Testing testing very very testing

StEVEN

Dicky tip.... i'm no female.. *wavey*..... *tongue*

Ash... i am a Pikey 😬 *thumbup*

Delbert 😬 *thumbup* I feel a letter of complaint to the PM maybe in order here...you're good at those aren't you Delbert 😬 *tongue*

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰 here

Well "he" responded

we are now in discussion regarding Mileage allowances and the fact that they have not beem raised since the mid 90s even though he has been profiteering on the fuel costs

Add that to the fact that Phill the Bubble is on side with cats owners not taking responsibilty for the actions of said pet and its been a good few weeks without you

MGC Diff required, cash waiting

we are now in discussion regarding Mileage allowances and the fact that they have not beem raised since the mid 90s even though he has been profiteering on the fuel costs

well i'm with you on this one *thumbup* 😶‍🌫️

Add that to the fact that Phill the Bubble is on side with cats owners not taking responsibilty for the actions of said pet and its been a good few weeks without you

Crikey so that's 2 adults out of 5 billion that don't understand Cat behaviour that even a 5 year old could easily understand.. ..it must be airborne

C7 XSL Xtra Super Light 🥰 🥰 here

Well I don't class myself as Adult but he made a good point on Wildlife conservation

the rapid increase in foxes in rural areas and domesticated cats account for a majority of small mamal kills in the UK, species are needing protection that were 10 /20 tyears ago prevalent in the countryside, not me that one its the WWF

next came Mink (localised in areas such as Hampshire )and Rats

What use the fox hunting ban when they are now ferrel in our cities and starving due to lack of available food either. Perhaps they should get a taste for cat 😬

MGC Diff required, cash waiting

Edited by - Delbert on 14 Jun 2008 11:27:43