Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Koennigsegg following Diablo M20 - Coastbound

pburt

Spotted these two yesterday evening. Not stickered-up, so nothing to do with Bull-Run or whatever. Koennigsegg looked almost ordinary next to the still outrageous-looking Diablo. Diablo also looked very narrow by comparison though.

Peter Burt

Yes, I should have worked that one out last night whilst enjoying the live qualifying on Eurosport! (SM25T had already put me right by email this morning as it happens - thanks Ian!).

Had completely forgotten it was this weekend (how, I don't know!) until I found that it was on whilst channel-hopping. Excellent in-car footage in the dark; now looking forward to the race itself - also live on Eurosport for full 24h.

Strangely, didn't see anything of note on the M20/M2 either this morning or this evening. I guess those doing it seriously were already there and the race-only trippers will be on their way late tonight/early tomorrow.

Peter Burt

The Koennigsegg will probably be Jan (Shoebag on PH). I saw her in Arnage on the Friday morning and again at the Eurotunnel terminal on Monday afternoon. Not sure who she was travelling with but she has a Diablo as well! Me envious? never *wink*