Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sunshine guaranteed at MIRA

Mrs Kipper

Great day and really enjoyed my first dry event *cool* - sun cream is now on the pre event checklist

Great to hear Pat had no serious injuries.

I was looking to improve on my percentages from Curborugh to lift me off the bottom of championship ☹️ - I was reasonably happy reducing times on each lap and thought I might be in with a shout of a 90% score until Jeff did his thing ☹️ ☹️ - oh well bring on Loton.

Must remember that you only have 4 laps to build your confidence and hence go out with full comittment from the start!

The lead dog always gets the best view.

Really enjoyed MIRA - got the sprinting bug now, and wondering if there might

be places left at Loton... Thanks to all those who offered advice - apart from Tam.

Suggestion: "You can go much faster through Tower than you would ever believe"

Result: 100 yards of tyre squealing sideways terror *eek*

Gary - there is always someone in class 3 to post an unreasonably fast time and reduce our lowly novice scores 😔

Pat - nice to meet you and very sorry to see the damage. Hope it all goes back together OK and see you at another event later this year.

AB

Edited by - Alan Bowler on 16 Jun 2008 15:44:06

Jon

Oh yeah I forgot about the 6% power differential, you might as well give up now then eh?

Having said that it reminds me that it must be the 4% power differential between our cars that causes me to be so much slower that you *tongue*

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here