Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiring loom

Archie Procter

I've got a brand new one.

Two problems:

1) It's (and I am) in Denmark

2) I've lent the box it's in to a friend, but may be able to collect it tomorrow.

I don't want to part with it, so you'd need to send back a replacement when you get one from CC. I'm happy to cover the outbound postage cost.

You'll need the sub-looms for injectors and coil packs as I don't have those, and this version came without.

/regin

Thanks Regin, that's very kind of you. *thumbup*

My car is at McMillan Motorsport at the moment, I will ring them tomorrow and ask them what bits I need exactly, if it's the sub-looms as you describe it would be good to know so we don't waste time and money getting the wrong thing shipped!

Can I get back to you once I've spoken to them?

In the meantime anyone closer got one?

thanks

Spoke to both MMM and CC Parts this morning. There are two part numbers depending on whether the connecting plug from engine loom to car loom is black or grey - this thread in techtalk has the links to the pictures.

Regin do you know which one yours is? Obviously it's the grey one I need - the one that's out of stock at CC.

Many thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

I just saw your post.

I am rather sure that it's grey, but will have to confirm. Will give the guy who has it a buzz.

How soon do you need it? I've got someone comming to Gatwich Sunday and could ask if he could bring it. He'll be going to CC South and then to Harwich leaping off to Denmark in the afternoon.

Have you got a phone No where I can reach you?

/regin