Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

PD can you help?

Myles

It might look like a rocket-launcher, but it's not loaded

Β 

I'm not going to say a single thing - it's way too easy to comment on that quote *tongue*

Β 

Dicks

Β 

(Opens a packet of Jaffa cakes and hands them round the shed *tongue* - sometimes actions speak louder than words *wink*)

Β 

Going cold turkey - but have a date for 'The Homecoming'

Β 

Β 

Oi, we are talking home PC's here not work ones

Β 

Time for WC to open her Pear or Apple or whatever it is and look at the components inside where she will see a motherboard, poss some daughter boards and plenty of slots containing the same cards that fit inside a Wintel PC *wavey*

Β 

The problem is actually with the BIOS settings which seem to have "adjusted" themselves with only input from the PC fairy overnight and there are a million permutations - it is working at the moment but very slowly as I have it underclocked with hyperthreading and everything else turned off

Β 

Ho hum

Β 

Supercheese R250

Β 

Caterham pictures here 😬

The problem is actually with the BIOS settings which seem to have "adjusted" themselves with only input from the PC fairy overnight and there are a million permutations - it is working at the moment but very slowly as I have it underclocked with hyperthreading and everything else turned off

yer wot? *confused*