Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FIA Head Restraint (Single Diagonal)

David Lynch

Caterham Part 77849 here

Awaiting backorder from CC, as wasn't one in my parcel this morning ☹️ so need a contingency (2 better than 0).

Also after 3" Luke/Caterham 4 point harness(es), out of date but good condition would suffice.

Ta, David

I must remember that I'm in public

Edited by - David Lynch on 6 Jun 2008 10:54:12

I've got one David.

I started to build some padding onto it so have glued a polystyrene block to the flat plate - then I changed to a Caged double diagonal bar.

I can either remove the polystyrene or leave it on, as you wish.

You can have it for £5 + postage and I'll forward the £5 to NTL.

Drop me a blatmail if you want it with your address on it and I'll dig it out of the garage and get it in the post.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

• 2 weeks later...

David

I have a 3" Caterham/Luke 5 point harness in red for the drivers side, quite well used but no fraying (undated). Also a Willans branded "Club 6 Short Strap 3"" set in black (unused, never fitted) which is dated 2005 and has the optional leg straps. Buckle on this one is on the rhs (so bought for passenger side, though would work just as well on drivers side if you were careful with the buckle - I believe also that you can switch the side the buckle resides on, but have not tried this myself). If you are interested, let me know and I can send photos.

Adrian

*smile* feed those 45s ! *smile*