Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ahh that won't benefit from the patented Boonie's Audio Repair Sonically Engagement or 🙆🏻 for short and I am a short 🙆🏻

Mororists - does your car make an annoying knocking sound, can you hear squealing when you turn full lock or brake...then Boonie Motor Mechanics have the answer.

Simply turn up the radio until you can't hear the problem. Job done.

Warning: This procedure can cause injury or death. Will not work with smell or visual problems. Is not recommended by anybody who has even a passing friendship with sanity. Can cause ears to bleed. Will mean other road users know you like Dolly Parton. Should not be attempted at any time.

GJT - glad you asked. After extensive research - I tested it in my head - our science experts say that simple cheap earplugs will not have the desired affect as if the noise gets louder you may actually hear it.

Therefore here at Boonie's emporium we have a range of devices for the radioless motorist.

For £2,000 I can provide an ipod shuffle with a selction of tunes

For £3,000 I can provide a Saisho Battery Operated stereo

For £10,000 a week I will sit next to and play the drums.

A sales colleague will be ringing you tonight at a crucial moment during a TV programme to ask you endless questions. We have surgically removed the word No from his brain.

2 ickle melty marks
Pathetic! Mmine was reduced to a smouldering lump of goo *smokin*

*idea* Actually Boonie, you might be able to extend your 🙆🏻 (making it a slightly less short 🙆🏻) to cover all eventualities. I reckon a Pongs, Audible Noises, Terrible Smoke - All Round Sensory Elimination or PANTS- 🙆🏻 kit might do the trick. All it requires is the addition of a peg for the nose and some of those goggles that firemen wear so they can see in a burning building... *cool* *thumbup*

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

The new owner will confirm 2 ickle melty marks on ZeNAS filler cap

Can't say I noticed, so I had to go and check.

So you are not even original in your Stooooopidity

No but he can (possibly) count. You didn't put "2 ickle melty marks" in the filler cap. You managed 6 ickle melty marks, one on each of the pokey out grippy bits.

You obviously did a lot better than you thought 😬

Grebby