Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hawkhurst

paul abrahams

Hi Paul *wavey*,

That was a shame, I was just on my way back from Camber and Rye and was just thinking of stopping at the Oak & Ivy (but thought that I would be in trouble enough already at disappearing off on my own for so long *nono*).

Thanks for the spotted, and I will be looking out for more Red 7s in this neck of the woods *wink*

metric grrrrr

Nice one *thumbup* It was certainly a lovely evening for a blast in the 7.

How about joining us on Sunday morning for an early morning blat and breakfast somewhere around Rye / Camber.

We're meeting up at Cranbrook service station 7.30 - 7.45 and are usually done by about 10.30 so home in good time

There's usually a good turn out of around 6 or 7no. 7's and would be good to meet you

Hi Paul, *wavey*

I would have loved to join you all for a blat, but have to head out tonight for dinner with some friends and with my willpower being what it is I don't think that I will be able to to resist a few drinks *cry*

Please let me know when you are all heading out across Kent again.

Hope you have a good time *wink*

metric grrrrr

Sigma and Andrew, you missed a great blat today, 7 no. 7's in total, great sight and sound.

Check out SM25T 7 related photos.

If the weather is good hopefully we will do another next weekend, so put it in your diary, it's worth getting up early for and there's always a tastey breakfast at some high class establishment 😬

Alarm clock is set, and beer fridge is locked. *cry*

I just hope that we can push the 7 to the main road without waking the neighbours *rolleyes* I think a rolling start might be called for too

Hopefully see you all there if the weather is good.

metric grrrrr