Click here if you are having website access problems ×

i see the shelsley record has been broken again

robmar

Yes he did ☹️ About 10mins after I had broken his old record with a 26.25 run *wink*

He really hates to lose *nono*

Groves on a mission at the moment, after a crash the week before at Gurston on his first timed run, 4 hours spent rebuilding the car & sets FTD straight off 😳

DSL - was hoping to pick up today but events ( a broken nose *eek*) have conspired against me, so hoping to pick up monday

don't plan to break it again, at least not for a while *wink*

assume you are at loton this weekend, good luck if so *thumbup*

as I can still type she clearly hasn't found out yet

i got smacked in the face with a softball (they are not very soft *nono*) it was so hard it broke my oakleys in two, so costly as well as painful/messy *mad*

rob

Darren

Slightly off topic. Motors TV had an hour long programme on the round of the hillclimb championship at Gurston Down - started wet but dried out. There was one sequence of one of your runs in the dry with the comment that you took the class win 😬

Car looks good *thumbup* A bit more writing on the side from when I saw it last.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Mechanical gremlin ☹️

Shame as after the three practice runs Brodie & myself were tied on identical times 😳 Inside Brodie's existing record on 48.26.

Hi Kipper *wavey* Did not see it myself as I can't afford Sky, spent all my money on racing cars instead *wink* Did they not show the wet timed runs 🤔 Managed 5th fastest overall on that one 😳