Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Four Pico 330cc injectors

AMMO

As I won't be converting to fuel injection for some time, have decided to sell my Weber Pico injectors. Full retail price is now £64.00 + VAT each. £55.00 each including delivery anyone? These are brand new and un-used. They are much smaller and lighter than conventional injectors, only 40 grams as opposed to around 100 grams for conventional injectors.

AMMO

Chelspeed

No they have grey connectors. As I've only ever used 330 cc ones I don't know what the colour coding is for other Picos. They are available in 159 cc, 190 cc, 250 cc, 330 cc and 480 cc. With the conventional injectors the yellows flow less than the greys.

Have you got both injectors in the bodies or is one at the trumpet end? Just curious.

AMMO

I had the normal injectors in the green flavour. Then went to yellow picos when I went to 8 injectors.

I have four in the coventional place, down by the valves and the other 4 in the end of the trumpets. The ecu runs the lowers only until about 3000 rpm then progressively reduces the lowers and increases the uppers until from 8000 rpm it's 100% uppers. It goes 100/0, 90/10, 30/70, 50/50, 30/70, 10/90, 0/100 ie never runs both injectors at more than a single injector could do.

As I went from greens to yellow picos I suspect they're similar rating.