Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Servicing in Hampshire

WRogers

I have just managed to buy my first (but not my last) Caterham.

But, so far the nearest company I would let loose on it for servicing is back in Caterham (either Caterham UK or Redline).

Does anyone know of any other, good, service companies closer to home (Petersfield, Hants). question.gif

Thanks.

Wayne Rogers

Hampshire

I live in Fleet (I know it is a bit closer), but always take my car to James Whiting in Ashford, Middx, having tried a couple of others first. With a 7 I think it is worth going that little bit further distance & knowing it is exactly right, certainly mine felt much nicer to drive having been fettled by an expert.

Geoff

Can't get better advice than that! The only bloke I'll let touch my car is ME, but for the major hassle jobs (ie clutch) they'd be my first port of call. James & Ruth are both very helpful, courteous and knowledgable.Good luck.

PS. To those who say an eng. out isn't a 'major' ,they should try my 1930's garage that is just large enough to take the 7 (or the Austin 7 it was designed around) & has a ceiling height that slopes from the dizzy height of 6'8'' down to 5'10'' across the width!!! Not B£%$+y easy.