Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Today's Intranet headline is...

GTD

Hey, it's working for me too!

Hi friend. Do not be surprised to get my leter please. I have put down yours email on a site of acquaintances. I have made up my mind to write a letter to you. I hope that you will answer my letter. I wish to get acquainted with you. I will arrive to the United Kingdom soon. In 1 weeks. And I search new friend in the UK. And may be morre. A beloved man. I am a lonely woman. And I look for for a beloved man. Probably you search for love either.

I am a Russian woman. I live in Russia in Sankt-Petersburg. It is a very beautiful city. There are many things to admire. Do you know the city of Sankt-Petersburg?

My girlfriend suggested me to arrive to the UK when I want. I have visa. I can come to England at any time. My girlfriend will provide me with money for my trip to England. My girlfriend has found an English man. She has left for England 2 year ago. She is happy with English man. They live together. Her husband works in computer safety. My girlfriend has explained me that I shouldn't worry about money. She can provide all. Also my girlfriend can help to stay me in the UK. If i want. And if I find a good man.

I will be pleased to arrive to the UK. May be we can become close friends. Everything is posible. And I can stay with you for ever. No games. Please, only serious relations. I will write you all in detail in the next letter. I shall send you some pictures of mine. I will write you more about myself.

I wrote this letter to you from the common e-mail in the cafeinternet. Write you answer on my personal e-mail:

yes2006elena07@yahoo.com

I shall wait for your answerr. Your letter will make me happy woman.

Your new friend Elena

Got this in my in-box this morning!

Not sure that Mrs GTD is going to be pleased!!

-----Warning - no Caterham content here

No Eco town here please