Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gulf 1.6k Roadsport 135hp 2002

neilg

Due to the purchase of another Caterham i am offering up for sale my lovely Gulf liveried Roadsport that i purchased from Cat Mids in July 2006.

Piston head advert here

This has been a great first Caterham but it has to go as i can't have two!!

I am offering the prospective purchaser the option of either keeping the full roadsport cage or having an FIA bar instead. ( or both!)

This car always attracts admiring comments about the colour and is abit different from the norm.

I am also offering the prospective purchaser the option of also buying a Brian James Minno trailer complete with tyre rack and winch.

I believe £ 11995 is a competitive price so please give me a call if you would like to come and have a look and a try.

My number is 07766912648.

Many thanks Neil.

Edited by - neilg on 24 May 2008 15:06:26

Martin, god help me but it's not to far removed from Will's hairdryer!!. Gulp ! Another hairdryer!! *rolleyes* *rolleyes*I must be mad. I intend to stock up on engines forthwith. 😳 😳 Here's a clue .......it starts with B and ends with D and is very Jordanish yellow. I'm turning to Christianity and praying to the god of dry sumps and No3 piston lubrication. 😬 😬

Martin and Bluenose , yep that's the one. Yeah it's got lots of spec, abit scruffy but it'll polish up. More wheels and tyres than i can shake a stick at. Interesting history though. I think i'll have to get my hands dirty with this one....not like my reliable k series which just needs a few checks now and again.

Please bear with me with lots of questions because under the bonnet is just loads of wires and things which'll be abit of a mystery. *confused* *confused* *confused*

Bloody shifts though!!

Now who wants to buy my Gulf k ??

Cheers Will, Steve I'm around Sunday if you would like to come and look. I have a chap coming on Saturday morning who i hope will buy it but will post on here if he doesn't.

My number is 07766912648 if you would like to ring.

I am in Loughborough j23 of M1.Thanks Neil

Andy, yes that's your photo that is!! I'll buy you a drink when we meet again. The fellow that's bought it was really taken with the colour i think and now it's residing in Germany.

Everything has slotted into place amazingly as i've sold the old Gulf one , it went on Saturday, and i've picked up the Blackbird on Sunday.

Hope you're well and the HPC is in rude health.

Cheers mate

Neil

Steve, sorry it's gone mate. I was awoken at 615am by a knock on my door from the buyer who had driven from Germany overnight to see the car. I guessed he was keen!!

A quick blat in my slippers revived me from sleep and kept him from going to sleep !!

Thanks for your interest and good luck in the looking. Fisher Fury's are brilliant around a track by the way.

Neil