Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Corporate Speak

Mrs GTD

In the past week I have been subjected to "low hanging fruit" and "airplane view" *nono*. Sadly the first was delivered by a senior VP of the company and the second by the company's accountants so shouting BINGO wasn't really appropriate... 😔

“May you - work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one's watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like an Irishman”

"In the past week I have been subjected to "low hanging fruit" and "airplane view". Sadly the first was delivered by a senior VP of the company and the second by the company's accountants so shouting BINGO wasn't really appropriate..."

Wow, that is a lot of senior management for a burger van *tongue*

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Lovely to see you though Mrs D

You too WC *wavey* But when are we going to get to meet other than virtually? I really need to discuss Land Rovers, shoes & handbags (although not necessarily in that order)...

😬

“May you - work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one's watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like an Irishman”

• 4 weeks later...

My employers (top half of FTSE 100) recently informed staff that we are no longer allowed to use the phrase brain storm because it might have negative connotations associated with fits. We must now take idea showers.

Classic 😬

Andy

I called my water provisioning authority and advised them as follows.

II called the water authority and most strongly stated that if I got idea showers I would resort to legal advisory sources and pursue said water authorities for providing a non-potable source of liquid utility

so there naaaa

Edited by - Barbarella on 18 Jun 2008 00:43:43

And another thing............

How do you reconcile low-hanging fruit with a high altitude view?

I have this horrible digital image in my subconscious of someone sticking their hand through one of those outside awareness portals to retrieve items that were entirely in their blue-sky thinking zone and bringing the whole jet-borne activity to an early immolation..........

A Woman's Place is - in her Se7en