Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dunlop D1 Alloy Spare

Mark Mackenzie

I'm looking, again, for a 13" Dunlop D1 wheel as I have restored four and need one more for my 1969 S3. Some refer to them as "Brand Lotus Alloy's" but while they look very similar there is a difference.

Last time another member helped me find four new centre caps on eBay. Thanks! Anyone with any ideas on where I can find a 13" by 5.5J" Dunlop D1 alloy wheel please let me know. I'm in Canada but have a shipment coming soon from Caterham that will allow a ship to location within the UK.

Thanks!

Good Luck Mark

I've been looking for one for Month's, I too have a set of four but no spare ☹️ ☹️

You can now buy new 'Remanufactred' D1 centre caps, saw them for sale at stoneleigh show earlier this month *thumbup*

That would work well. Given that they are hard to find, I wouldn't mind having a "spare spare" so to speak. The five that were on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380021254633&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=025) sold for £175.00, which would have worked well. The gent that sold them suggested the buyer only needed four and would perhaps part with one, but after many atempts he never did get back to me. I've not found out how to "blatmail" (new to BlatChat). You can e-mail me directly at mmackenzie@kronons.com.