Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh I'm 7up-ed 🥰 ... not happy bunnies after Curborough 😔 but lovely Loton in the dry yesterday cheered us up again *smile* (although it was a round of the Westfield championship )

New cycle wings turned up today too *thumbup*

She's only been in working order for a week though, so it's about blinking time *cool*

All good things come to those who wait ... and of course if you hadn't blown the engine in the first place *nono* *rolleyes* *tongue*

Nah it was her bottom end that needed attention this time 😳 and a good paint job was required due to previous armco abuse and a tree-hugging incident.

Trouble is now she's looking her best I think it's made us a bit tentative, driving wise

I need my mojo back

Yes I have thanks muchly to the pilot. However, the passenger mobile is now headless and not breathing as well as it should, where's the 'fingers crossed' icon? I hope it's back fighting fit before Classic Le Mans..

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

*arrowup* It's being ad-minister-ed to as we speak, I met the delightful Graeme who asked me when I needed it for, I did tell him that the 22nd is set in stone and that was that (I've lost Grant's evening this thursday tho 😔). Anyway whilst walking around I was drooling at the race machinery so it's between getting cars on grids and NTL (in reality they will get it all done - he said no problem the 'guys' will work harder to meet the deadlines 😬).

My big dilema is pay them to run it in for me (normal race engine practice but costs folding OR run it in myself BUT won't be in full fettle for the 22nd - short shifting 4000rpm etc) OR even if I get it the day before drive it all night (7 hours I think is wot they say they do) to have it run in so 'it goes ok'

Dicks

Going cold turkey - no blats here

How about a plan ... Summit (sic) like ... An overnight "endurance" run in, where we take it in turns to blat for an hour each, then it'll be ready for you to use! 😬

PS: You know i'll be a safe driver in your car, coz i never go over 4k revs in my own *tongue*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

• 3 weeks later...