Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Visit to London tonight

Debert

a) I had the se7en fixed

Oh-ho! What's this about fixing 7s and buying new nosecones...? THought that was my preserve... (averaging one nosecone just under every two years or so... 😳)

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Not demanding at all *tongue* You don't wanna know what i had to do to get all the freebies! *wink*

Hope you had a fun time at the Ace? The gig was excellent! *thumbup* What a difference a decent PA and a well set up sound desk makes 🥰

Regarding the nosecone... It's at the menders having some major re-working to the fibreglass! Nuff said! ☹️ Still cheaper than buying a new one and getting it sprayed! *rolleyes*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Joey Nightmare

You don't wanna know what i had to do to get all the freebies

offer not to through bottles at him in the Blind Begger/ run around looking like 5 extra people in the audiance *cool* *cool* *cool*

Mission accomplished

Hehe! 😬

JN are a 5 piece rock band... not one guy! (look at their Myspace to hear some cool choons) *tongue*

The Blind Begger has been "poshed up" a bit these days .... The carpet don't stick to your feet any more, and the seats don't have fleas in them *rolleyes*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*