Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wishfull thinking ....

And that is why i was thinking of going over there and talking to a few French women (just in case there were others who needed their eyes tested and their head examined!)

Might get lucky...

Just buy a lottery ticket - there's a better chance of it happening for you *tongue*

BTW - off thread, any of the 'ertfordshire mob going to the Ace Cafe tomorrow in the sunshine - if so anyone want a blat on the way down?

Dicks

• Area Representative

Richard

😬 too true 14million:1

I hope to be there in GJT - if I get finished at Brooklands in suitable time - so a blat back might be Ok - despite the restricted choice - I find it is hard to make progress on those suburban roads.

Even if I am not there will be others there to give you a warm welcome.

• Area Representative

I have returned home and so I will be driving down from Berko to the Ace Cafe.

Objective: to arrive at about 18:30 and even then this may be too late to get in the car park on a warm, sunny, long summer evening (like tonight promises to be).

Normally my route would be A41 Hemel Hellhole bypass, A41 around Whatfor, then join the M1 at J5. Around the North Circ from Staples Corner.

It's fairly horrid but most of the alternatives are worse.

Happy to divert to join others if we can keep to schedule.

Will blatmail both of you: Richard and Mark then you will have my mobile number.

No she has upgraded to a 3 speed Strummey Archer gear set now so she was long gone

However I did hear he had a race with a Chelsea Pensioner in a bath chair and so nearly caught him at the 5 mile post but the OAP straight lined the roundabout and gained an extra length 😬

Mission accomplished

I can be overtaken by a snail at the moment, white smoke coming out of exhaust ☹️ on the way home, oil in the tailpipe, I think I have a problem ☹️ ☹️

Car hopefully going to the doctors on Friday, wallet being emptied shortly after that ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

This means I will miss the evening at Snetterton next week - I am gutted

Dicks

PS Maybe Del with you and your diff, my engine and is it Fletch's nosecone? we should have a shed 'non driving' club - at least I've enjoyed the sunshine of the last two weeks - maybe thats whats done it in 😔