Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What's the point of having an R400 if

You don't know how to make the front point in the opposite direction that it is currently going in 🤔

1. Get the nose turned in a little

2. Hit the loud peddle - unleash a good chunk (but not all) of the two hundred horses

3. As the back of the car is about at 150 degrees from starting postion ease the loud peddle so you are at about 80 to 100 horses - point the steering wheel where you want to end up

4. When car is straight floor the gas - smile from ear to ear.

It might not be the quickest way but it sure is the most fun way.

Hiya Boonie *wavey* didn't want post this answer elsewhere but everyone was pussy footing around - just hit the gas

Dicks

yes but try that in an MGC with a modified low end torque ability and you become very familar with

1) The parts of a diff

2) No Sir they don't make that part , nobody has ever broken one before

3)that will be a grand

4) I'll get it back to youy sometime this year *eek*

Mission accomplished

My current car has an LSD (unlike my first 7) - low speed slides/turns are just laughably easy - to drive my car out of my house I have 2 right angle turns that are clay block paved (v slippy) I have to admit its hard not to slide it everytime I go round both going out and coming back in 😬 - Its sooo childish

Dicks

I've no idea what's in our car ... but I do know how much it's all cost *cry* *cry*

but the best point of having R400 is having it home after surgery!! *thumbup* *thumbup*

Mr WC is currently out having a blast blat *rolleyes*