Click here if you are having website access problems ×

M17 SMW Queens Road - Bisley

Guy Lowe

Way off the most direct route from Ascot (Royal) to Farnborough and obviously heading for the Pirbright 'RING' for a quick blast before work *wink*.

As it was 08.50 it would appear that these fully employed types not only have the luxury of paid holidays, sick pay, final salary pension schemes, health insurance etc. etc. but they don't seem to have to start work until nearly lunch time 😬.

Nice day for it Mr Whitley *wavey*

Guy Small Balls Lowe o *arrowup*o *smokin*

ZETEC converstion here

* paid holidays *thumbup* Not that I manage to use them all

* sick pay *thumbup* Not that I've had a day off sick in the last 2 years IIRC

* final salary pension schemes *thumbdown*

* health insurance *thumbup* Not that I've ever claimed

I also pay NI on every penny I earn rather than miraculously earning 1p less than the threshold and 40% income tax on almost every penny I earn rather than 20% corporation tax on what little I can convince the taxman is profit after the justifiable expense of buying, for the sake of argument, a company van with a V6 engine and leather seats each with a DVD player (having claimed the VAT back of course) *tongue*

And as for the starting time - working for a Californian company means that any interaction doesn't start until 5 pm. And I was only going that way as I heard on the radio there was congestion on the M3. Er, that's the radio I don't have in my car...

I won't ask what you were doing at the other end of the "Pirbright 'Ring" in your company van. Didn't the bends throw the burgers off the grill?

Edited by - Tony Whitley on 9 May 2008 16:00:02