Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Insomnia

GTD

waking between 3 and 4am is usually stress-related

I tend to find it's because 'someone' has set the alarm for 03:15 so they can get to the airport 😔

“May you - Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like a true Irishman”

I reckon that eco town emails are out numbering work ones by a factor of 10 to 1 at them moment! *rolleyes*

Mrs GTD and I can't remember what we used to talk about before they started planning these Flintingrads!

Still I'm now on first name terms with Bruce Fogle and his wife - and Ben Fogle is going to be marching with us on 7 June!

Warning - no Caterham content here

No Eco town here please

funny

The 3 Eco towns near me 2 are totally stupid (ie like Ford)one is in an ancient wood in West Brdigeford and the other is in some outstanding countryside where I still cannot find the real Brown field the third is a vandalised , rundown Army housing base that is going to ruin, is an eysore an the side of the A46 close to Leicester and Nottingham seeing as commuting from a dormatary town is considered acceptable now

Guess which one they are up in arms about 😔 😔 😔 😔 😔

(

Mission accomplished

I reckon this Eco town stuff is all a bit fishy ... it's like they've purposefully chosen illogical sites in areas where it's bound to be heavily opposed.

Do you not think they're hoping to get 'popular' points in the future when they 'listen' 'agree' and then 'backdown' at a later date!!??

Sorry WC - did you just use the word 'popular' with reference to the current shower we have the dubious pleasure of being governed by? *confused* *rolleyes*

“May you - work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one's watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like an Irishman”

Hmm, governed and labour party - oxymoron methinks....

*rolleyes*

“May you - work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-one's watching, screw like it's being filmed and drink like an Irishman”

That's what I mean ... I half think, that they think, that the inevitable u-turn they're going to make will then win them much needed brownie points.

Then again I have read two novels this week so temporarily I may have lost grip on reality

PS ... The Time Traveller's Wife *thumbup* 🥰 *thumbup* ☹️ *thumbup*