Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Accomodation for Llys-Y-Fran and Llandow

Archie_700D

help! Iwill be attending both events next week; Is it possible to camp near either or both locations or are there inexpensive alternative anyone might suggest? As I have to come down from Scotland I guess I'll need to come down on Friday.

Also are these locations easy to find esp. driving the Caterham with no passenger to act as navigator? I be very grateful for any advice

Iain (K7OOD) slightly lighter blue

• Leadership Team

There is an excellent campsite right next to Llandow. Belongs to the same family as the circuit so worth mentioning you are coming for the sprint. I'm pretty sure there is a link to the campsite from the circuit website. I'm pretty sure the Llandow final instructions mentioned camping but I don't have them in front of me...

Michael.

Llandow camp site is good, they lock the gate at 11pm now though.

Llandow Touring Caravan Park

Llandow

Cowbridge

Glamorgan

Tel: 01446 794527

See here

I know you can park a camper van for free at Lys-y-fran so maybe they'd let you pitch a tent, there's a number to ring in the final instructions.

Class 4 Zetec *cool*.....keeping on the right side of the fairies

• Leadership Team

No problem *thumbup*

Top hint at the Llandow campsite is that the chinese take-away in Llantwit Major will deliver to the campsite for a very small fee. So, you can sit back with a glass of something cold and have dinner come to you!

Looking forward to the weekend already,

Michael

Founder Member of Drowned Rat Racing