Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Windscreen

chrisddl

Mines cracked, so I'm after a replacement.

The present one is for the slim body (non SV)and is heated with a polished aluminium surround.

Two way of doing this:

On loan for the day simply to get the se7en through its MOT. I'll donate £50 to NTL. Then I'll put mine back on.

Or purchase.

I live in the Guildford area of Surrey.

Phone 07902020721 if you can help.

Thanks

ChrisL

Why not take the screen off, also wiper blades and washer bottle, then MoT it and sort the screen later? I'm not sure the complete lack of windscreen is a failure item - check on Techtalk.

You'd be welcome to borrow mine as I refitted the aeroscreen prior to my MoT. but I'm probably too far away.

Griff & Darren, wow........, what can I say apart from thank you both very much indeed for your offers.

From a location point of view, Camberley is just down the road from me, so Darren, if the offer is still open, I'm looking forward to your call, or e-mail me at chrisl@stratatec.co.uk, unfortunately, I'll not be able to pick any e-mail up until Tuesday.

Griff, I did enquire going screenless with my local MOT station, but they gave negative feedback MOTing without a screen, hence posting a request for help.

I did mention that lots of seveners run with aeroscreens only and don't have issues getting an MOT, so what is the difference between that an no screen. Still no shift.

Thanks to you both again

ChrisL

No worries Chris, you're more than welcome to borrow it *thumbup* I left you a VM on the number so you should have my details. Just incase I've transposed a digit and left it on someone else's phone, feel free to give me a bell tomorrow on 0777 6165069

We're around all day tomorrow, so if it's convenient for you to pop over then it'd be no problem, otherwise we should be around every evening this week and next weekend.

When we make contact I'll give you our address and we can sort out a suitable time.

All the best,

Darren E

K80RUM Website and Emerald maps library

Superlight R #54