Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sweet raffle

Debert

It's been a long time since we've had a raffle, and Asda have a special offer on their sweetie counter 🥰

So add your name below and when this thread gets to 500 views *tongue* i'll make the draw.

Added bonus... You'll be able to pick what sweets you would like from the pick'n'mix section from (amongst others) ...

Jelly babies, choccy nuts & raisins, cola cubes, peardrops, liquorice laces, sherbet dabs, dolly mixtures, white choccy mice, choccy buttons, lollies of various descriptions, sherbet ufo's, and many, many more! *cool*

😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 1 May 2008 13:54:55

So .... With se7en names (very apt) going into the teacup with a broken handle. The draw was everseen by an independant adjoodikatah (my pod buddy ian) ...

.... And the winner is ....

Ash Bailey *wavey*

Please blatmail me your address, and a random selection of sweetiepops will wing it's way to Bailey Mansions.

Thank you for playing .... And now a word from our sponsors!

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

It used to be a bit more regliar ... in the good bad old days, when fruit salads and blackjacks were 4 a penny! *rolleyes*

Not quite weekly, mostly more like monthly mostly, usually on or about pay day mostly!

Nearly typed "moistly" there, but i think i got away with it *tongue*

Peardrop / Rupert / Lawrence / Whatever he's calling himself these days ... Is still around, he just don't get to blattychatty too often. I have an occasional beer with him around Chi. *cool*

He's got Katy (his se7en) in bits, a V8 swb csw landy in bits too, studying open uni stuff and learning geetawh last time i bumped into him. *smokin*

So he's keeping busy, and probably wants me to send his best regards to the shedly folks on his behalf! *wavey*

Now ... the REAL question is: Where's Hoopy these days? *rolleyes*