Click here if you are having website access problems ×

And another Long Shot

FH

OK Sheldy Folks...

This time it's FH's sister who requires some help.

She has tickets to the European Cup Final in Moscow but flights are a bit of a problem.

So far all they can find is a flight to Tallinn in Estonia, from whence they could travel in a minibus hired from Avis to Russia. BUT, no-one can confirm they won't have trouble crossing the border...

Anyone have any experience of taking the route?

Many thank-yous

love y'all

FH

I've not done that route, but my mate has. Not easy was his experience - sorry. But that was 3 or 4 years ago, so things might have changed. He's driven into Russia from Finland, and that wasn't easy either. I think it's a Russian thing *rolleyes*

How about going via Helsinki? Ryanair fly to Tampere, which is a couple of hours from Helsinki. There will be flights from there to Moscow, or even take the train. Not the quickest way, but it would be a way of getting there.

AJ02RAE

Blythe to meet,

Wae to part,

Blythe to meet aince mair

Thanks for the advice chaps *biggrin* They were trying to find a cheaper way than going with 't club but have now bitten the bullet and are travelling with a 'proper' airline and staying in a reasonable hotel, organised by said club.

It's forty hours+++ by car... Gawd knows what it would take by coach *eek* ... and as for a coach and horses - *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

FH *cool*