Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curbs next season?

Blokko

After a couple of test days at Curborough and then the Introduction to Sprinting, I was planning to enter the Club Speed Series this season (permission finally granted by SWMBO).

Unfortunately, due to some unexpected (non Caterham related) bills arriving on the doormat and the possibility that I may not be free for some of the weekends that events fall on, I was planning to delay my rookie season until next year.

Following on from recent threads on ChitChat (such as Curborough under threat) I was wondering what the chances are that Curbs won’t be on the venue list for next season?

-----Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy

I am in contact with the Shenstone & District Car Club regarding the future of Curborough and will keep you posted. In view of all the red tape that surrounds a development like the proposed Eco village I will be very surprised/disappointed if we are not competing at Curborough next year.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

plus also factor in for next year even if they get approval will they have built the houses, have people in them, and they are complaining and a then a subsequent noise/usuage restriction possibly implemented may take a while

rob *smile*