Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CR500s, 32Rs and wheels

Golf Juliet Tango

• Area Representative

Whilst at the Penn Sevens meeting, a former owner came over and asked if anyone wanted to buy some tyres and wheels. As she has now sold the car and is no longer a member I said that I would make members (or at least Blatchaterers) aware that these were available.

All contacts to her please: eloisa.brown(at)hotmail.com

Available:-

4x CR500 195/45/R15 - virtually new, apparently they had been around Snetterton a couple times but nothing more.

4 x Ford PDC 15" (6.5J) trackday alloy wheels with a set of 32R on them (205/50/R15)

I am sorry, no I did not ask how much she wanted for either set.

She will be able to send you pictures if required.

I will be sending her a link to this thread, so she should be able to track things.

Location: local to Penn Street, which is between High Wycombe and Amersham.

Edited by - Golf Juliet Tango on 26 Apr 2008 18:08:14

Hi Eloisa,

If you are reading this I wouldn't mind having a look at the trackday wheels. I am in Amersham and was at Penn yesterday but didnt realise you had some wheels for sale.

I will try emailing you later, if you see this you can email me at

alan.carswell@blackdecker.com.

Alan

• Area Representative

Alan - you could have seent hem on Saturday! I thought you and Wendy were still there when Eloisa asked us about them.

Tikey:- my mail to Eloisa has not bounced back to me, so I have assumed the address is correct. However at the same time it is worth saying that she has not replied.

Hi Stephen,

We were still there but I was busy talking as many of the new visitors as possible and didnt realise she was looking to sell some wheels. (I didnt count but I reckon Sat must have been close to record numbers)

I would like to change down to 15' wheels if i can beacuse that would give me two sets the same size and a bit more choice in the long term for tyres.

I will try and send an email a bit later but its not as easy as it should be as I am in China for a few days!

Alan