Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi Richard

• Area Representative

Hi Richard

Sorry, I did not have time to chat. Another 5 overs and we were between innings.

You were rather late for most Penn people!

Did you have a look at 524, (which was hidden from the cricket balls)? Freshly polished it was, too.

Hi *wavey*

I got there as early as possible after finishing my morning commitments - what can I say 🤔 *confused*

Sorry I couldn't stay but had to go, yes I had a good look a 524, first one I've seen in the flesh, would like a ride sometime.

Not sure about the polishing bit, my car was rather dirty after taking my son to the stables this morning in it, so it has just had the hose put on it - the joys of have a non pristine car *wink*

Did you win the cricket 🤔

Dicks

• Area Representative

No, I volunteered for the loosing side. ☹️

Last month my morning commitments were similar to yours today, I never got to Penn!

Polishing - 524 gets polish, GJT tends not to - it sports the "Road Warrior" look.

No problem on arranging a blat - well i say "no problem", but it is going to Powerspeed for a week (or so) for it's new 'zorst (to go with the new engine) next week. I am not sure if it will be back in time for Stoneleigh, so I may be going there in GJT.

At the moment, I have no bookings for the day of the Herts Crooked Chimney meeting - 7 May, so might get to that.

I don't normally go to the Herts meet (I have a regular punta on Wednesday nights so am usually working) but will probably move that so I can go to the may meet. (There's a rumour goin round that many more cars from Herts will be on the shuttleworth run so I need to go to the meet to arrange it all.) If you have 524 back by then we could have a little play 🤔 *thumbup*

dicks

• Area Representative

Beware the schedule for the new 'zorst.

Powerspeed would give no specific date for completion as mine is the first of the "set" of new silencers for 21s (D21P's red twin was supposed to be there after WightBlat but we all know what happened. Powerspeed may not know what is coming!