Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Winnebago Itasca Sunrise

CageyH

On behalf of a colleague in the UK, the following has come up for sale.

32' Winnebago Itasca Sunrise, 7.2 petrol engine with LPG conversion, rear queen bedroom, separate large walk in shower and side bathroom.

This is ideal for weekends away sprinting etc. It will hardly notice a trailered 7 behind. *biggrin* (you will probably send SWMBO back to see if it is still there 😳)

Original add here

I've put some extra pictures here

A bit of extra detail:

We have taken a few which should show the general condition of it. as you will see the roof has been recently recovered as the original covering started to leak and damaged the plywood underneath, I re-boarded the whole roof and the cover is 3mm Butyl which will last a lifetime. The paintwork is in need of a good T-cut which I was going to have done this summer. Anything it has required it has had including a new Fantastic Fan and Brake Master cylinder last year, Front Shock absorbers the previous year. Both main door locks were changed in 2005. All Tyre treads are as new Right Hand Front Brand New for MOT. The engine is run by both Unleaded or LPG there are French and Dutch Filling adaptors included with it. The awning was renewed in 2006 also the Safari Room was the same year. Grey and Black water system Dump Valves were renewed last year. Water boiler, Central Heating, Air Conditioning are all in good condition and serviceable.

> The reason we are selling is it is not being used as we have just moved house to the Forest Of Dean and have only used it once since we moved and have so much work to carry out I think it will sit for the next couple of years which is a shame and a waste.

Contact number is in the add.

Initially it was up for £15k, but a little bird tells me, it would be available for offers in the region of £12.5 to £13k.

It is located in the Forest of Dean.

Only dead fish go with the flow....!