Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pirelli P Zero Rosso 225/40ZR18 92Y - reduced

peterg

Virtually as new, I had this tyre fitted to my BMW 330d but hit something in the road that cut a chunk out of the 'rim protector' part of the sidewall. I had a new tyre fitted but the tyre place (Pro-Tyre in Gloucester) then arranged for my tyre to be sent off for professional repair and I then kept it as a spare...

Just clearing out the garage and realised I still have it although I no longer have the BMW *rolleyes* it's now two years old and has always been kept in the garage out of sunlight etc.

Pics can be sent but basically it is almost like new - just a matt slightly rough patch where the repair has been done and with a couple of hundred miles on it - the tread measures just over 7.5mm

This tyre was never punctured, it was cosmetic damage hence the reason it could be repaired

New these are around £130+ so say £50+ £15 p&p or collect from Basingstoke (could also deliver between B/Stoke and Croydon)

Edited by - peterg on 26 Apr 2008 08:14:26

Tim, sorry i didn't see your reply, it's now on Ebay here with pics

PS: I'm coming up to Croydon on Thursday if you'd like to see it in the flesh as it were assuming Addington Village is the one near there *wink*

Edited by - peterg on 22 Apr 2008 21:57:24