Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Barbarella

Yayyyy!! *cool*

But actually what was more interesting ... I've now discovered that I'm right-handed and right eye dominant and therefore can shoot with both eyes open. The instructor said it was more common in a man and quite unusual in a woman (!?) and I have to say I was hitting all the blighters (well, til it got windy and I hurt my chin *rolleyes*) unlike my friend who missed a few because she forgot to shut her left eye!!

I'm now thinking my 'masculine' trait of having a good sense of direction and being able to read a map *idea* might be linked to the dominant eye ... !!

So I now I need Tam to do this test hereto prove my theory!!

I think I was regarded more as 'unconventional' rather than 'special'

Every report mentioned a 'mischievous sense of humour' and in the Sixth Form my friend and I were told off practically every week for something or other. 😔

(It didn't help that some teachers were ridiculously paranoid - we were wrongly accused of letting down someone's tyres *rolleyes* just because we were hiding behind their car playing Cagney and Lacey!!)

Edited by - WindyCat on 18 Apr 2008 11:41:58

Well my friend's blonde and I'm brunette so that pretty much decided it 😔

And as it turns out I'm the one married with kids and she's still single ( well, she has a same sex partner!! ) so the similarities are still there!! 😳