Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Classic car hire (Cotswolds)

Griff

My far too discerning 16 year old daughter has her Summer Ball in July and wants me to drop and collect her in something more "appropriate" than a Freelander *rolleyes*, less "grubby" and bigger than the 7 *mad*

Can't find much in my area (Cirencester; south Cotswolds) - a few 2-seater classics and other stuff I'd prefer not be seen driving! Anybody know of or have something interesting to hire in my general area? No pink stretch Hummers please *redface*

Cheers all *thumbup*

Mike

Wasn't there an article a while back about a host of 7's taking people to thier summer ball.....could convince her friends that it's a good idea!

Hiring classics might be difficult unless you pay a lot for a weekend hire. I tried to do it for my wedding but couldn't find anything local or resonable. Sorry.

Hmmmm.... The good thing about stretch Hummers and the like is that they carry lots of people to share the costs...

I'd guess that most weddign hire companies would hire you somthing out, but the price may be higher than you wanted.

If no-one on here can help, it may be worth a posting on Pistonheads to see if a local supercar / Rolls / Bentley owner would help out - I've seen a number of similar posts.

-----See some pictures of the build here. 13000 miles completed!