Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Under car, rear exit exhaust system

Mike C

I have a complete undercar exhaust system for sale. This came from my 1993 VX HPC. It includes the compact 4 into 1 manifold and the twin exhaust that fits under the car. The exhaust exits at the rear and is of the two input and two outlet pipe variety. It is in very good condition.

Could be of use to someone wanting to quieten down their system for track days or a good spare.

Call Mike on 07770 968944

Mike C

No longer K9 JPE

OK, done some measuring. After the 4 into 1 manifold, the system goes to a single bore of 2", it then has a flexi braided hose, about 4" long and then divides into a twin pipe system, each pipe being 1 3/4" dia (inch and three quarters). This goes all the way back to the rear silencer, which has twin inlets and twin exhausts.

There is no external side silencer and the entire system runs from within the engine bay, underneath and then to the rear silencer. It's quite a neat system but would suspect the value for someone would either be as a spare for a similar set up, or for the use of the rear silencer for track day work.

ECR, thanks, you have second dibs *thumbup*

Mike C

No longer K9 JPE

Hi Jim,

I'm in West Sussex, near Billingshurst.

Postage will probably be quite expensive, so do you ever get further down south? If so, we may be able to meet up.

Alternatively, maybe some nice freindly member could assist in getting it to you..

can you blatmail me and let me know what you want to do, as I also have someone overseas who is very keen on it.

Thanks

Mike